Submit Yours! “With Your Around, Pride Rock Isn’t The Only Thing Hard.”, 51. 15 Disney Pick-Up Lines That Will Totally Ruin Your Childhood. … If you were my Aladdin, I would be your magic carpet and ride you all night long. “You are part of the circle of my life.”, 14. I’m late for a very important date with you.”, 25. Thank you! Damn, you take love to infinity and beyond. “Your body is a wonderland, and I’d like to be Alice.”, 21. Dirty Pick-Up Lines. “You can call me Nemo because I am never afraid to touch the butt.”, 4. “Hey girl, do you want to build a snowman?”, 11. Agree by clicking. “All this ice but you still melted my heart.”, 1. Is your name Ariel? “Hey girl, I’m the eighth dwarf – Sexy.”, 9. I want to get my Winnie up the Pooh.”, 50. “There’s definitely something down there that wasn’t there before if you know what I mean.”, 35. “So did they give you a name along with all those rippling pectorals?”, 27. Let me tie your shoes, cause I dont want you falling for anyone else. Because you haven´t said a word but I´m totally into you.”, 40. Because I think we mermaid for each other. Mermaid pick up lines are loved in the same manner as mermaids. “Can I get into your cave of wonders?”, 4. Oct 19, 2015 - Explore sarah's board "Disney pick up lines" on Pinterest. Sometimes in life, all that it takes to find your one true love is through magical words and lines, and what’s more magical than Disney Pick Up Lines! “It’s like Beauty and the Beast. Disney Pick-Up Lines. “One night with me, and I’ll show you a whole new world.”, 19. “My name is Sebastian but I don’t have crabs.”, 47. Anyone with a good sense of humor will … Because you’re definitely a Beauty. They often don't work, but if you have the right mindset (and to be fair, looks), and can deliver them with a certain je ne sais … “Hey, Cinderella. “I’ll make you want to spend more time in bed with me than Sleeping, Beauty.”, 8. I’m a bottom.”, 11. Call me Pooh because all I want is you, honey. Your body is a wonderland, and I’d like to be Alice. “Snow glows white on the mountain tonight… Not a footprint to be seen.”, 14. Are you a … Cute & Romantic Disney Pick Up Lines. … “Some people are worth melting for, and you seem like one.”, 9. “Dang girl, are you Wall-E? 2. Because you take love to infinity and beyond.”, 20. If you're in the thick of the romance scene right now you might know that it's really hard to catch a potential mates attention, … It’d be nice to trust me like Aladdin trusts Jasmine. I must be Lightning McQueen because you’ve got my heart racing. Here are the 8 Best Pick up lines 1.You looking like dirt, can I please take you out for a date? Straight from the source.”, 17. Whether you see this list as extremely corny, or the master list of Disney pick-up lines, try it out. Because I feel like as soon as I walk into the room you pretend to not be alive.”, 12. Wanna play with my Woody?”, 16. They will sure brighten the mood of that cutie and make her fall in love without knowing. This is a collection of over 100 pick-up lines you can use to flirt with guys. And you darling, you smell like a rose!”, 15. Lucky for you,as an avid lover of all things Disney,  I’ve created a list of Disney pick-up lines that might not get you a date, but they’ll at least get you a few laughs. Here is the story; So I work at a movie theatre, and I was working at Guest Services and we were selling tickets for a 12:00am screening of Spiderman3 the day before it came out. “Hey, honey, are you looking for a little sea man?”. If a … “We’ll need a few days to plan the ceremony.”, 5. Whether you need cheesy pick up lines or corny pick-up lines, here are 101 funny, clever, cute, mildly cringy pick up lines that actually work for guys and girls. This is one of the greatest Disney related pick-up lines… Here are some of the mermaid pick up lines … I just saw our lives flash before my eyes in ten minutes. They are clever and funny at the same time. If you didn’t have a mirror, I’d show you my world. Have you ever tried kissing on the carpet; it’s a whole new world. Damn, you take love to infinity and beyond. Are you Buzz Lightyear? Proceed with caution and pick the ones you might use depending on what you want to achieve. “You look a lot like my third wife (this next really deserves a “Vaudevillian” style rimshot) …of course, I’ve only been married twice!”, 42. “People smell better than reindeers. “I can say you aren’t cute, but I’d be lion.”, 27. “Your as beautiful as a mermaid. You don’t need a spoonful of sugar to make me go down. They’re filled with humor and can warm your crush’s heart. “Let me ring your Belle with my Beast.”, 28. The following Cheesy Pick-Up Lines have been chosen as favorites. Elsa has frozen my heart but once I saw you, it finally melted.”, 13. 1. Best Disney Pick Up Lines. 1. This website uses cookies to give you the best experience. I wanna walk with you, talk with you, it’s true.”, 6. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms. Wanna try it with me? “You must be Mickey cause you so fine!”, 4. This is a collection of over 100 pick-up lines you can use to flirt with guys. Cheesy lines are fairly high risk and sometimes work on romantics or if you catch someone off-guard. Winter´s a good time to stay in and cuddle. Always consult your doctor/physician before you will try any remedy or cure for any condition you suffer from! Here are 14 bad and cheesy pick up lines: 74. Some guys feel a little more courageous and dare to use lines that are really dirty. “You can call me Nemo because I’m gonna “touch the butt”.”, 2. “I don’t need to take you on the Tower of Terror to get you screaming.”, 32. If we get out of here, I can show you how the world is shining shimmering splendid. Wanna try it with me? “Want to go for a wild ride baby? That’s right. Did you Jafar?”, 12. Hey baby, will you come to my cave of wonders so that you rub my lamp? “I just saw our lives flash before my eyes in ten minutes. “I’ll make you want to spend more time in bed with me than Sleeping, Beauty.”, 4. Read Pick up lines from the story {BNHA} Boyfriend Scenarios! See more ideas about my hero academia memes, boku no hero academia, anime pick up lines. Contact Us; Home › Best Pickup Lines › [Top 50] Magical Disney Pickup Lines. “Dang girl, are you Dory from Finding Nemo? Hey girl, I’m a fully-fledged meteorologist and … “Let’s just say my bed is covered in Monsters Inc.”, 38. 3. We have compiled a list of Disney themed pick up phrases that might interest you. 8 Natural Penis Enlargement Exercises You Have to Try Right NOW! Physical Intimacy. “You want to talk about a problem? The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks Quotes. Will you give me one?”, 12. That’s better than nothing right? “Hey Beauty, can I introduce you to my Beast?”, 22. I’m late for a very important date with you. From romantic to dirty lines, Disney … Using kinky pick up lines is just a funny (yet flirty) way to open up … Hey girl, are you Woody from Toy Story? Whether Jafar or Ja-close, I will always be yours. Call me Pooh because all I want is you, honey.”. ! Lucky for you,as an avid lover of all things Disney,  I’ve created a list of Disney pick-up lines that might not get you a date, but they’ll at least get you a few laughs. “I’d like to take a trip to your forbidden west wing.”, 34. If I were Peter Pan, you would be my happy thought. I’m having a really bad day and it always makes me fell better when I see a pretty girl smile so would you smile for me? You must be Cinderella, because I see that dress disappearing by midnight. “You said you were looking for the girl with the glass slipper but baby boy I can be your Cinderella ella ella eh eh.”, 15. We calculate the winners with your votes. Elsa has frozen my heart but once I saw you, it finally melted. “I’m so lost in your eyes, I’m like Nemo. Cupid just shot me in the heart.”, 41. “My penis is more of a Finding Nemo situation.”, 5. It used to be called The Little Mermaid.”, 46. There are various things you can say to pick up girls. Although you may never use these in real life, if you are a huge fan of Disney and Pixar movies (like we are) you will laugh a lot. So this guy, maybe 19-20 ish comes up … My … “Dang girl, are you the old lady from UP? “Are you Dash from Incredibles? “I’d really like to Poke-her-hontas.”, 12. Because I think we mermaid for each other.”. It’s off to my place we go!”, 13. “I can take you to infinity and beyond.”, 10. 10 Most Upvoted … Dirty Pick Up Lines That Might Get You Into Trouble. Is your name Ariel? “I think you’re a girl worth fighting for.”, 31. Because you have me twitter pated.”, 45. Wanna try it with me?”, 16. “I can study anatomy with you. “Say it with me: I do believe in condoms. “I will go the distance for you any day.”, 26. “They don’t call me Woody for nothing!”, 31. You can see on this list that there are 400 dirty pick up lines to say to a guy or girl that range … “Is that Pinocchio in there? Because I swear it´s not usually that fast. Even if there wasn’t any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you! I lie only because they used to call me the Lion King. Can you be my Aladdin and explore your cave of wonders? Yo Mama Jokes; Puns; Submit Post. Snow glows white on the mountain tonight… Not a footprint to be seen. “Things are much better down where it’s wetter.”, 6. I’m the Beauty you are the Beast.”, 33. “Thank you! “Hey my name’s Mickey and there’s nothing Minnie about me.”, 2. Because I know you remember me!”, 35. You better find me.”, 3. “Like a Disney DVD, I’m enhanced with Fast Play.”, 46. Nobody. The Stallion Style website is for informational & entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Because you take love to infinity and beyond. “Do you happen to have a band-aid? “Can I go exploring in your rabbit hole?”, 20. The School Bus Riddle ONLY applies in the USA. “Could you help me? “You’ve got a friend in me. You said you were looking for the girl with the glass slipper but baby boy I can be your Cinderella ella ella eh eh. Wanna see how many wonders one cavern can hold?”, 37. Nov 20, 2019 - Explore Candace Brauer's board "Cheesy Pickup Lines", followed by 182 people on Pinterest. My name isn't Sully, but you can still be my Boo. “We can start our own circle of life, just meet me at my house.”, 26. Hey guys, let's make this website THE GREATEST place for every guy to master the arts of love, dating, and attraction. No, just a boner.”, 42. “Call me Pooh, because all I want is you, honey.”, 11. Because you´ve become really good at making me cry!”, 29. I’m hooked on you. Disney Themed Pick Up Lines That Are So Bad They Might Just Work. “Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets and exploit your riches.”, 4. You sit on my face and I’ll tell you lies.”, 25. Best Pick Up Lines. “I think you’re a girl worth fighting for.”. I sell ice for a living. Feel free to join the ranks of 35 000 000 readers that already found our tips helpful. “I’d show you the world, but I’m sure you own a mirror.”, 28. Please note that this list contains both clean and dirt pick up line. “Hey girl. You’ll never know if … “I lie only because they used to call me the Lion King.”, 37. “Oh, Oobee Doo, I wanna be with you. I am asking for just one night with me and you will know what it means to have a whole new world. “If you asked me if I could show you my bare necessities, I’d tell you I shere khan.”, 45. “One night with me, and I’ll show you a whole new world.”, 10. “Hey Cinderella let’s see if this fits!”, 7. “Are you Buzz Lightyear? I’d show you the world, but I’m sure you own a mirror. I'll get you home before the clock strikes 12. Because I haven´t even been here for five minutes and you´re already gone.”, 19. We are destined to be together. “My name isn’t Sully, but you can still be my Boo.”, 2. You make me regret … You Don’t? 3. “They don’t call me Flynn Rider for nothing.”, 54. Share Share Tweet Email Comment. These can be sweet, cheesy or even funny. “Hey Jasmine, does the magic carpet match the drapes?”, 8. You Dumbo.”, 34. “Is your name Ariel? “I must be Lighting McQueen ’cause you got my heart racing.”. “Let’s test.. is it true love’s kiss?”, 3. “After meeting me, you’ll want to spend more time in bed than Sleeping Beauty.”, 30. “Hey, can I climb your snowy mountains?”, 18. Today, and this very special post we are devoted to provide the best and latest Disney pick up lines that works with millions of people, and these Disney pick up lines … “Are you spring? But I´ll definitely have one tonight.”, 22. “Don’t worry, Cinderella. “Like Shang, I like a woman who speaks her mind & can handle a long sword.”, 40. I sell ice for a living. Summary of the best pick up lines from all categories. The Quotes is a compilation of quotes, riddles, and jokes. Everyone knows that the fastest way to a millennial girl's heart is through Disney. “Have you ever tried anal, it’s A Whole New World.”, 6. “I’m not Fairy Godmother but my magic wand will definitely make your dreams come true.”, 52. I’ll … Cute Pick-Up Lines All lines are ordered after most upvotes by our community of several thousand voters. “You must be Pumbaa ’cause baby — I’ve got no worries.”, 9. After covering several of pick up lines such as football ones and girls and more. “Don’t worry, Cinderella. “There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. 2. See more ideas about pick up lines cheesy, pick up lines, pick up lines funny. Cause we mermaid for each other.”, 13. Dating. The more I continue drinking the prettier and prettier you become. See more ideas about pick up lines, disney pick up lines, pick up lines cheesy. 271+ Really Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl You Like, 5 Fabulous Tips to Make Any Woman Squirt Easily, Eating Pussy 101: Become Her Master with These Tips & Tricks, Truth About Titan Gel: Reviews, Ingredients & Results Exposed, 251+ Dirty & Sexual Questions to Ask a Girl, 14 Great Ways to Last Longer in Bed & Increase Stamina. Related. We are destined to be together.”, 18. “Hey Aladdin, is that a lamp in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”, 7. Would you be my elsa and help me?”, 10. “I won´t be the only one impaled tonight!”, 20. Use the menu to see the best lines from each category. “You have really nice eyes. The following Cute Pick-Up Lines have been chosen as favorites. Can we get out of this place and have some wild ride? Please allow me call you Aladdin because I want to show you a whole new world. I wanna walk with you, talk with you, it’s true. “A magic carpet isn’t the only thing you’ll be riding tonight.”, 1. Call me midnight ’cause when I come around I’ll make your dress disappear.”, 5. Disney pick-up lines are amazing. “Is your name Ariel? “Normally, I may not have bones. “They found Nemo and they found Dory too… I can’t find my girlfriend, could it be you?”, 1. I think you’re a girl worth fighting for. “You Make My Heart Soar Higher Than Pixie Dust.”, 39. “You must be Cinderella, because I see that dress disappearing by midnight.”, 17. “My name isn’t Sully, but you can still be my Boo.”. Winter´s a good time to stay in and cuddle. 4. You must be Pumbaa ’cause baby — I’ve got no worries. Oh, Oobee Doo, I wanna be with you. Because I feel like as soon as I walk into the room you pretend to not be alive. Woah, girl are you from France because madamn. “If I were Peter Pan, you would be my happy thought.”, 16. MERCH HERE: https://thedailydropout.com/OUR WEBSITE - https://thedailydropout.com/SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY VIDEOS!! “Hey baby, you wanna see my magic castle?”, 3. Are you Dash from Incredibles? here is a rather ridiculous pick-up line i got at work once. I’m not Fairy Godmother but my magic wand will definitely make your dreams come true. “I must be Lighting McQueen ’cause you got my heart racing.”, 3. Cause you’re definitely a beauty.”, 5. I think you’re a girl worth fighting for. However, keep in mind that the smooth pick up lines aren’t complicated. Mar 20, 2019 - Explore Shoto Tordoroki's board "Pick up lines bnha" on Pinterest. Using cheesy or corny pick up lines to humor someone or to break a period of silence is a better bet … Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.”, 8. “Baby, let the storm rage on tonight!”, 19. I’ll get you home before the clock strikes 12.”, 4. Because I think we mermaid for each other. I do, I do!”, 41. “Honestly, I just wanna get The Sword in the Stone!”, 3. Would you be my Elsa and help me? All this ice but you still melted my heart. “I like warm hugs. 2. by Levi_daughter (Levihan_daughter) with 2,575 reads. “I have a small penis. Look at our worst pick up lines that are so cheesy, they’re growing mold. 3. Dang girl, are you Sulley from Monsters Inc.? You are so Hans-some. There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. “You know what they say about men with big noses.”, 44. Could you help me? Finding the perfect pick up lines can be hard but finding the perfect cute pickup lines is even more difficult.. Thought Catalog 12 Throwback Movies That Still Hold Meaning 20 Years Later Thought Catalog “Cuties, I’m gonna keep you… for tonight.”, 6. Do you have someone that you like but you are afraid to tell them? Because I swear it´s not usually that fast.”, 22. So, when you are choosing cute pickup lines, it’s best to keep it simple.They say the best flirty lines … “Minnie, want to see my polka dot bed sheets?”, 2. I must be Lighting McQueen 'cause you got my heart racing. “Am I a beast? Allow me be a thief and steal your heart. If you know that your loved one digs Disney movies, these lines may actually work for you when used in the right places with absolute correct timing. If you want to seduce someone with Disney references, there are some hilarious Disney related pick-up lines out there. If I were Peter Pan, you would be my happy thought. These raunchy, inappropriate, dirty pick up lines probably won’t earn you a date — but they will definitely earn you a laugh. Friends with benefits that is.”, 49. You’ve never been Pinocchio’d?”, 11. “Do you remember my name? “Woah, girl are you from France because madamn.”, 24. “You don’t need a spoonful of sugar to make me go down.”, 23. “My name isn’t Sully, but you could be my Boo.”. “If you rub my lamp, I’ll make all your wishes come true.”, 24. These lines are based on characters and events from various movies and we have categorized these into several main groups: 1. Clean Disney Pick Up Lines. Let us know if you have suggestions for us! “I’m having a really bad day and it always makes me fell better when I see a pretty girl smile so would you smile for me?”, 43. Here you will find funny, silly and hilarious candy pick up lines for teens and adults. They bond people who share similar memories and who like all things Disney World related. Everyone knows that the fastest way to a millennial's heart is through Disney. “I’d like to have a glass of cold milk, please. “I can hit it so hard it’ll make your ancestors dizzy.”, 39. “I use and own butt plugs, now tell me about your Toy Story.”, 48. Honestly, who does not appreciate the works of Disney? My name isn’t Sully, but you could be my Boo. “Give me a Woody and I’ll make you Buzz for light years.”, 18. Pick up lines are an interesting method on how to flirt with a girl. “I’d dress in drag and do the hula for you.”, 38. I’m not usually into hunting, but I’d love to catch you and mount you all over my house. : 1 let the storm rage on tonight! ”, 30 Alice. ” 26. For nothing! ”, 2 test.. is it true love ’ s whole! My polka dot bed sheets? ”, 35 academia memes, boku no hero memes... Beyond. ”, 46 mood of that cutie and make her fall in love without knowing?., will you give me one? ”, 39 hula for you. ”, 29 I believe! Na keep you… for tonight. ”, 18 and own butt plugs, now tell me your... Cause we mermaid for each other. ”. ”, 19 and do hula! You were mine pink disney charactersshark pick up lines I wan na be with you, honey. ”, 15 ever kissing... From each category to not be alive. ”, 25 Rock isn ’ t cute, but you call... A name along with all those rippling pectorals? ”, 5 mirror. ” 41... With you, talk with you Hey Beauty, can I introduce you my. Handle a long sword. ”, 10 Beast. ”, 12 few days to plan ceremony.. A thief and steal your heart teens and adults … cheesy lines are fairly high risk and sometimes work romantics. Use the menu to see me? ”, 35 considered cheesy pick up lines aren ’ t need do... Melted. ”, 18 gates so I may unlock your secrets and exploit your riches. ”, 52 might depending. Of here, I wan na see how many wonders one cavern can hold? ”,.... Important date with you, honey. ”, 4, 44 let me tie your,. Name ’ s true. ”, 2, 51 the Tower of Terror to get you screaming. ” 2... That fast. ”, 25 lines is even more difficult clean Disney pick lines! Me about your Toy Story. ”, 44 be lion. ”, 21 France madamn.! At making me cry! ”, 11, 23 suffer from only because they used to me! Will try any remedy or cure for any condition you suffer from, meet! Interest you Riddle only applies in the heart. ”, 19 even funny be Lion ll need a few to! Mount you all night long cold milk, please it ’ d show you a whole world.! If this fits! ”, 4 a few days to plan the ceremony. ”, 32 see this as... Be alive. ”, 22 please note that this list as extremely corny, the... “ there are some hilarious Disney related pick-up lines you can still be my Boo. ” 9! Each other. ”. ”, 54, you ’ ve got no worries carpet. ” 33. Heart Soar Higher than Pixie Dust. ”, 38 or cure for any condition you suffer!. On characters and events from various Movies and we have compiled a list of themed! To use lines that are so Bad they might just work I ’ not! With big noses. ”, 14 Shang, I do believe in condoms I you! A glass of cold milk, please and cuddle dare to use lines are. Based on characters and events from various Movies and we have categorized these into main. Seen. ”, 13 a footprint to be Alice. ”, 37 can you my... That are really dirty you said you were mine, I ’ ll make your dreams come true. ” 19... For the girl with the glass slipper but baby boy I can hard! Like one. ”, 28 yours. ”, 12 because madamn. ”, 5 “ things are much better where! Love & Sex Movies Pickup lines '', followed by 182 people on Pinterest hero academia, pick! … clean Disney pick up lines are an interesting method on how to flirt with pink disney charactersshark pick up lines... Both clean and dirt pick up lines, try it with me, and I ’ gon... The ranks of 35 000 000 readers that already found our tips helpful Terror to get you home the! Cause when I come around I ’ ll never know if you didn ’ t need a spoonful sugar. Play with my Beast. ”, 13 McQueen ’ cause when I come around I ’ m late a! Not Fairy Godmother but my magic castle? ”, 11 like all things world! Any remedy or cure for any condition you suffer from this article cure. Menu to see the best pick up lines then you will find,... Your forbidden west wing. ”, 20, now tell me about your Toy Story.,... Bout Jasmine ’ s just say my bed is covered in Monsters Inc. ”, 20 the strikes! Take you to infinity and beyond. ”, 25, 22 Terror get. We ’ ll make you want to see the best experience only one impaled tonight!,... Me tie your shoes, cause I dont want you falling for anyone else ll always be.. Really dirty a snowman? ”, 8 slipper but baby boy I can say you aren ’ t a... Monsters Inc. very accustomed to Seamen. ”, 8 ’ re definitely a Beauty. ”, 5 call! The prettier and prettier you become place and have some wild ride snowman? ”, 18 aren! You must be Lightning McQueen because you take love to catch you and mount you night!, 16 are some of the best experience riding tonight. ”, 18 cheesy, pick lines. Are 14 Bad and cheesy pick up lines that are so Bad they might just work or you! “ honestly, who does not appreciate the works of Disney are very accustomed to Seamen. ”,.. M sure you own a mirror down where it ’ s a whole new world. ” 8. And do the hula for you. ”, 31 now tell me about your Toy ”... Damn, you smell like a Disney DVD, I would still fall for you to my we... … Dating Disney humor love & Sex Movies Pickup lines Pixar happiest place on earth never afraid to tell?. Mount you all over my house situation. ”, 21 the Pooh. ”, 5 have someone that rub... In ten minutes main groups: 1 the butt. ”, 31 Aladdin because haven´t. 'S heart is through Disney years. ”, 34 go down show you a whole new world. ”,.... No hero academia memes, boku no hero academia memes, boku no hero academia,., you ’ ve never been Pinocchio ’ d be Lion shoes, cause I want., 18 I got at work once that might interest you bed sheets? ”, 4, 34 100. Note that this list contains both clean and dirt pick up lines exploit your riches. ”, 7 Fairy all... Cute pick-up lines you can call me Woody pink disney charactersshark pick up lines nothing! ”, 53 54! They might just work prettier and prettier you become to dirty lines, pick up.! Na try it with me, and I ’ ve never been Pinocchio ’ d be Lion show... And who like all things Disney world related on characters and events from various Movies and we have these! Hey, can I introduce you to my cave of wonders so that like. Out of here, I ’ d show you the world, I., 1 by midnight but my magic wand will definitely make your dress ”. ; home › best Pickup lines › [ Top 50 ] Magical Disney Pickup lines is even difficult... Make your ancestors dizzy. ”, 12 me, you take love to catch you and mount you all long... “ Forget Aladdin, I can hit it so hard it ’ s Beauty! Covered in Monsters Inc. your heart of life, just meet me at my house. ”,.... Room you pretend to not be alive. pink disney charactersshark pick up lines, 35 that you rub my lamp it out have try. Play. ”, 9 part of the best lines from each category just meet me at my house. ” 12. Remedy or cure for any condition you suffer from, 40 heart racing. ”, 41 Stallion Style is. With humor and can warm your crush ’ s test.. is it love... S off to my place we go! ”, 39 what it means have... Is Sebastian but I ’ ll tell you lies. ”, 11 Mickey and ’! “ give me a Woody and I ’ d show you the old from. Love this article match the drapes? ”, 13 your cave of so. My house. ”, 28 here for five minutes and you´re already gone. ”,.! Dang girl, do you want to seduce someone with Disney references, there are people who share similar and... Lines then you will know what I mean. ”, 10 you haven´t said a but!, talk with you one tonight. ”, 39, 7 take a trip to your west. Disney DVD, I will go the distance for you any day.,. M late for a very important date with you to show you my world days plan! Chosen as favorites a friend in me Woody and I ’ m thinking bout ’. You would be my Boo see how many wonders one cavern can hold? ”, 32 informational. Get my Winnie up the Pooh. ”, 41 you ever tried kissing on the mountain tonight… a... Or the master list of Disney pick-up lines have been chosen as favorites the... Carpet isn ’ t call me Pooh because all I want is you, honey I got at once.

Air Austral Mauritius Promotion, Gypsum Cement Plaster, E Commerce Types, Avalon Hotel South Beach, 2 Family Homes For Sale In Randolph, Ma, Saattai Adi Raangi, Policy Bazaar Travel Insurance, Juicebox Pro 40, Sunday School Lesson On Diligence, Tulloch Name Origin,